Neoh & Nobo - My First Order

3 weeks ago I arrived home with my brand new Sprocker Spaniel puppy Bella. Prior to getting her I'd spent weeks looking on Instagram at independent dog companies and coming up with imaginary shopping lists in my head.

One of the pages I was extremely tempted by was Neoh & Nobo, an organic & natural dog treat bakers based in Birmingham.

I was instantly sucked in with their stunningly clear images and the cutest little details of personalised dog treats and the simplistic yet chic packaging! Everything is so original and one of a kind I've not seen anything else like it.



I love everything that this company stands for and I especially love supporting small businesses. I find the experience so much more personal and special.

https://www.neohandnobo.com/

So...  Finally the day arrived and I jumped straight on their website and ordered 'The Dog's Butter'. Their products are made to order, so you know you're going to get a fresh pot of this amazing stuff! Using only three ingredients : Organic peanuts, organic coconut oil, organic cinnamon. (I was almost half tempted to spread this on my toast!)


I then wanted to get Bella a personalised dog bone, so I got her the Papaya and Pumpkin seed 'The Big One' dog biscuit bone. (Naturally the only reason I chose this flavour is because it is pink and it would make some really cute photos.)


https://www.neohandnobo.com/

When you sign up for Neoh & Nobo you get 10% off your first order which is such a nice extra bonus! I placed my order around a busy period for them so my order took a little longer than I anticipated. However the owner Ky, was kind enough to email me to let me know that my order would be with me as soon as possible.


My delivery arrived and to be honest I think I was more excited than I should have been! I opened up the box and unfortunately my cookie had broken a bit, but Ky was kind enough to refund me the cost of the biscuit. The customer service is exceptional and I can't fault them.


When I got home from work, I took Bella outside and let her taste the gorgeous pink papaya biscuit with the rich creamy peanut butter and she absolutely adores it! She is a very fussy puppy and she hates dry food and biscuits so I was a bit apprehensive, but she would not stop begging me for it!

I think I've found Bella's new favorite treats and I can't wait for her to try their other products!



Erin & Bella 


Comments

Popular Posts